- On August 1, 2017, RCI Bank and Services acquired Class & Co, the parent company of Yuso (an automated fleet management system for taxi, ride-hailing and delivery services) and Marcel (a platform for reserving ride-hailing services in the Paris metropolitan area).
- Yuso is a Dispatch Management System. It enables ride-hailing in the city to ascertain their client itineraries and driver availability in real time, thereby streamlining fleet management. The technology will also be useful for RCI Bank and Services activities related to the Renault-Nissan Alliance brands.
- Marcel is a platform that allows its customers to reserve a driver in advance or on the spot in the Paris metropolitan area, 24/7. This year, Marcel is implementing a voluntary carbon offset policy and promoting eco-friendly driving practices and vehicles to its drivers.
- With this acquisition, RCI Bank and Services further demonstrates its desire to develop simple, attractive, custom solutions to enhance its private and corporate customers' 'automobility'.
- Class & Co will be chaired by Henry Gascuel, Director of Innovation at RCI Bank and Services.
"In the same vein as our investment in Karhoo, the acquisition of Class & Co is part of our strategy for developing new mobility services. With Yuso's dispatch management system, we are improving our customer experience by optimizing their fleet management. Marcel's outstanding service quality and CSR are attributes which we wish to capitalize on, as well," says Gianluca De Ficchy, Managing Director of RCI Bank and Services.
 Ride-hailing and dial-a-cab services
 Electric, hybrid and hydrogen vehicles
About RCI Banque S.A.:
Created and wholly owned by Groupe Renault, RCI Banque S.A. is a French bank specializing in automotive financing and services for Groupe Renault customers and dealer networks (Renault, Renault Samsung Motors and Dacia) throughout the world, and for the Nissan Group (Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun), mainly in Europe, Russia, South America, South Korea and India.
RCI Bank and Services is the new commercial identity of RCI Banque as of February 2016.
With over 3,200 employees in 36 countries, RCI Bank and Services financed over 1.56 million contracts (new and used vehicles) in 2016 and sold more than 3.4 million services.
APAs totaled €33.3 billion in financing at end-December 2016, and pre-tax income was €912 million at end-December 2016.
Since 2012, RCI Bank and Services has been collecting retail deposits in four countries. At end-December 2016, the net amount of deposits collected came to €12.6 billion, or 33% of the company’s assets.
Find out more about RCI Bank and Services at www.rcibs.com