- Karhoo, of which RCI Bank and Services is the majority shareholder, brings together taxi and ride-hailing companies on a single integrated booking platform, enabling final users to book, modify, monitor and pay their rides and benefit from a broad selection of vehicle fleets and services.
- At end-December 2017, over 150,000 vehicles will be available worldwide in the Karhoo network, making it a leader in the sector. The platform is able to manage up to 10 million transactions a month.
- The Karhoo platform provides an automated solution to businesses and agents seeking to provide their employees or customers with a simple and transparent worldwide taxi and ride-hailing service.
- Taxi and PHV companies benefit from strong visibility with new users and a comprehensive management system for the reservations and transactions of their customers.
- Following the launch of RCI Mobility and the acquisitions of Yuso and Marcel, the resumption of the business activity of Karhoo is part of RCI Bank and Services' ambition to bring Alliance brand customers and new users simple, attractive and personalized automobility solutions.
Commenting, Gianluca De Ficchy, Chief Executive Officer of RCI Bank and Services, said: "The work carried out together by the teams at RCI Bank and Services and Karhoo enabled us in just a few months to design a platform able to respond in real time to all types of automotive mobility needs. We have created an original ecosystem bringing together taxi and ride-hailing companies and the customers or employees of large organizations. Karhoo is an integral part of our strategy to develop new automobility services with a view to becoming a benchmark player in this market."
 On January 12, 2017, RCI Bank and Services acquired a majority stake in Flit Technologies Ltd., the company that won the takeover bid for the start-up Karhoo.
 Business travel companies, online travel booking sites, airline and railway companies, on-demand delivery firms.
About RCI Banque S.A.:
Created and wholly owned by Groupe Renault, RCI Banque S.A. is a French bank specializing in automotive financing and services for Groupe Renault customers and dealer networks (Renault, Renault Samsung Motors and Dacia) throughout the world, and for the Nissan Group (Nissan, Infiniti and Datsun), mainly in Europe, South America, South Korea and in the form of joint-ventures in Russia and India.
RCI Bank and Services is the new commercial identity of RCI Banque as of February 2016.
With over 3,300 employees in 36 countries, RCI Bank and Services financed over 1.56 million contracts (new and used vehicles) in 2016 and sold more than 3.4 million services.
APAs totaled €33.3 billion in financing at end-December 2016, and pre-tax income was €912 million at end-December 2016.
Since 2012, RCI Bank and Services has been collecting retail deposits in four countries. At end-December 2016, the net amount of deposits collected came to €12.6 billion, or 33% of the company’s assets.
Find out more about RCI Bank and Services at www.rcibs.com